Saturday, March 28, 2009

Guess what title =D

Ohmygosh, yesterday night, about 7pm+, my friend sms-ed me and asked, wanna go sing k tomolo ? what what 10 to 2 rm12.. Hell, so funny...
kay lor. i didn't think much. don't want reply. i mean, replied late. and that time he was like, sleeping or what (=.=) phoned me and asked again. kay la... 去拉去啦...

Morning. wake up at about 930+. AHA. so late. 10am start? don't care. continue sleeping. xD

but a while only lah. Zzzz. suddenly, he phoned me again. haha. telling me that 2 more friends going. Ohh, fine. i don't want go-with-you-only. always ask me go out one. zzz. i want to be a good boy stay at house also cannot. HEHE.

Time passed with many legs. damn fast. Anyway, i reached jusco like about... 12???

my both friends took bus here. aiyah, so pityful.. T.T.. but nevermind lah, want play then must sacrifice bit bit. :) funny friends.

He reached too. waited me in popular. HOI. we went to play car racing. DON'T KNOW why i will lose. (=.=) maybe i put water. should be i think. =D

aiyoh. so sien. walked to green box. at first we thought the time can't suit the price anymore. WHO KNOWS! can wor. hahaha. till about like.. 3pm arh?

Yay! we went inside. longtimedidn'tgo inside alreadyler. mad like hell. walk super fast. ROOM11! reached. err, i think biing jye mentioned b4 that he never been to a ktv b4. haha. his first time gave me. (=.=)

OMG. i never know that they were so INSANE and CRAZY and HIGH and SAMPAT? and whatsoever. siaos. chorhong keep shouting when he was singing. HAHAHAHAHHAA. kinda behtahan. i laugh till like... face on the sofa.

and another two crazy ppl. kinda paiseh. but they haven't 爆发 only. Don't judge a book by its cover. not bad lah their singing. im quite generous i think. :)

gonna reached 3pm!! the second last song, i chose 'It's my life' by Bonjovi. I love that song! =)

LOL. they finally 爆发。 this time not only one, everyone was shouting there like hell, including me. hehe ^^

and the stupid kashing turned the volume of the music to the max. WOH. 大声到..

the last song was.. Low by florida ft t-pain. OMG. chorhong!! hahaha. i can't stop laughing. dancing there like, siao lang. until leaned himself on the screen. haha. i was rolling and laughing on the sofa. luckily didn't take any photo that time. =X

went out to toilet. saw my friend. haha. i asked where's her girlfriend. and he showed me. but i didn't see clearly. XD
After that, went to Padini. wah. cheap man. my friend wanna buy present for his friend. guess what he bought? earrings. er, speechless. X)

then, walked back home. gonna go for swimming at club at 7pm. wah. i swam myself there. how many laps ah... forgotten. gonna improve. =)

Earth Hour 830 to 930!!! my family and I went out for dinner. and i remembered to switch off all the lights in the house. yeah, did earth hour. hahaha. so nice. =D

Quite tired, so went to bed when reached home. =)


Here's encore!





几投入一下...


跳到 sofa 上面 high... (=.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment